wtorek, 25 lutego 2014

Among the Kawulas.../ U Kawulów...

Hello!


I spent my free time between the end of the semester in Kawula family, (my aunt Violet, uncle Wenceslaus and their children- Viki and Max). It was a great time not only in the fact of the entertainment, but for my inspiration! So you can see  the simple puzzle with cat and fish, the unique version of Leonardo's "The Lady with an Ermine" and a surprising strip, which came to me, when I realize I have so phenomenon name (anyhow in my country- Poland), that even my cousin thought it was only a nickname. He asked me what is my real name!!! Next strip was drawn by my friend- Susan Matusik, who experience similiar adventure with her brother Nicodemus. I'm sorry- this one is untranslatable because of the Polish wordplay. Under these all things you'll find semi-cartoon portrait of an imaginary girl.


Enjoy!
Your Liwia






by Liwia Dz.

by Zuzia Matusik

Serwus!

Witam was po "superaśnie" długiej przerwie, która wydała wiele owoców. Dzisiaj prace zainspirowane rodziną Kawulów (oprócz portretu wyimaginowanej dziewczyny w pół-komiksowej stylistyce oraz ostatniego paska komiksowego sporządzonego na moją prośbę przez koleżankę Zuzię Matusik). Najbardziej osobisty jest pasek dotyczący mojego imienia (mały kuzyn Maks myślał, że moje imię to przezwisko!!!). Zamieściałam w dwóch wersjach- szkicu i gotowego "produktu". Jakie są te prace- każdy widzi. Więc czytać! 

Liwia Dzierżawa

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz