niedziela, 28 października 2018

Hatshepsut

This is the story I started drawing in 2016. Actually, I received the little, cultural scholarship to draw 24 pages of this comics (I drew 22 plus covers) from the town of Andrychów in Poland. I was drawing it while being in England and working 6 days a week, so I consider it my little success ;) 3 more pages were drawn the year later, during the 24 hour marathon of comics in Kraków. Right now, the project is asleep, but I want to draw it till the end. It will consist of 46 pages probably. The only problem is the time, where I was working and studying at the weekends it was very difficult to me, and now, when I'm on my second erasmus in Vilnius, Lithuania, and this is the first time of my life I can have such a rest, I don't want to do anything apart from what I really need to xD I think I just need the motivation! (Like the promise of some money or sth xD)

The story is based on facts. It is about the second female pharaoh to be mentioned in the history of Ancient Egypt - Hatshepsut, and her life which was rich in conspiracy against her and many troubles with her love life with Senenmut, wars and death of her beloved. 

Below - the three pages (11,20,23) from this longest comics I have ever created in my so-far-life. Can't show more, sorry... Let me know if you have connections with any publishing houses that would be interested in the project. I'm cheap and reliable! :D  

Your Livia





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz